ISAR '01 DEMO SUBMISSIONS
The Technical Demonstration deadline has passed.
ISAR '01 is accepting submissions for technical demonstrations that
show the latest research results (but not commercial
products) in Augmented Reality. Interested authors
should submit the following information before August 5, 2001:
In addition, the following information will help us prepare the demonstration space at the Symposium:
- the title of the proposed demonstration,
- the names of the authors,
- the organization(s),
- a brief abstract with keywords,
- the name, mailing address, telephone, fax number, and e-mail
address of the contact author, and
- accompanying video (optional).
Demo submitters should not expect ISAR '01 to provide any computing equipment.
Please send submissions and any questions to:
- the amount of desktop space needed,
- the list of equipment that will be brought,
- any information about power needs, outlet needs, etc.
Indiana University Purdue University
Computer & Information Science
phone: +1 317 274 9736
fax: +1 305 574 0307
723 W. Michigan St
Indianapolis, IN 46202